For the following 24 hours After Treatment you must:
- Avoid any dark staining drinks like Tea, Coffee, Red Wine, coloured soft or alcoholic drinks and fruit juice.
- Avoid all dark staining foods like bolognese, soy sauce, red meat, chocolate and all fruit except bananas.
- Avoid any foods or drinks that would leave a stain on a white shirt.
- No Smoking for 24 hours, smoking a cigarette within the first 24 Hours will stain your teeth
- Moderate use of electronic cigarettes is OK.
- Avoid coloured toothpaste (red or blue) or Mouthwash for 24 hours.
- Food and drinks that may be consumed are as follows:
- Plain chicken, fish & chips, potatoes, plain pasta and white sauces, cereals, Milk, 7up and white wine, once it is clear or white.
In order to maintain the whiteness of your teeth be sure to brush regularly. The teeth whitening treatments we provide are quite robust so while drinking coffee and smoking will stain your teeth again, there will be a good period of time before you will be required to see us again. In the meantime, you can apply top up treatments using our custom moulded mouth trays or our home remedies. Generally your teeth will remain white for up to 3 years.